XiiaoKaZai

XiiaoKaZai

Friday, 18 December 2009

chirstmas in cuming!!!

wa!!!
chirstmas is cuming jo lu...
tis time ke chirstmas so happy
nt wit family during...
is wit my bao bei n brother during..
24 dec me go S.W wit my bao bei n brother countdown
think about it also happy..^^
haiz...
bt tis time chirstmas dt noe gt wit she during a nt leh???
i think no de la..
she very hate me...
haiz...
wit my bao bei n brother during me so happy ady..
25-27 dec my family all go penang..
yahoo!!!me n my sis at home onli..
saturday can go da gei o yam cha wit my brother also can jo...
haiz..skull opening is near by us jo..
so hope can holiday 1 more month..
next year PMR jo..
my bm must filled ady ke la..
my hope is BI n MATH onli...
wish all can pass at all la..
wish my all bao bei n brother also can pass at well la...



3 comments: