XiiaoKaZai

XiiaoKaZai

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Bla Bla Bla

Moning my fren...
Yesterday me 3:30 onli slep..
me update my blogger..
n watch movie...
yesterday ct slep..dt noe y??
i think is missing she gua...
aiyo...
missing she also useless de la..
me gt ask she can b my gf ma...
she call me send my pic 2 she frist...
dt noe use 4 wat???
yesterday me haven find she..
me scare she like"she"like tat hate me..
thn me no find she lo...
me always gt sms she..
bt no call she...;[
if me call me dt noe wanna say wat wit she
dunno 2day me sms she she wil;l reply a nt leh???

Next week skull is opening..
so scare 2 go skull
bcos we moning class gt a teacher"Fit"boy ass...
so scare every day giv he "Fit"1 time...
next years de SMKTC like control skull jo...
pengawas say next years de girl all ned wear hair ben..
boy ned"potak"...haha!!!XD
we ned moning wake up jo lu....
so sien moning class...
many guru displin at thr...
next year gt many brother will buang de la....
me also gt in inside...TT
if me kena buang me"hai let"
my grandpa n grandma will fuck me 99....

THE EBD!!!

3 comments:

  1. zz..
    she she she..
    the she.. is ur old gf?..
    primary gf a?
    haha xiiaobee

    ReplyDelete
  2. who lai de xiiaobee?
    bagi aku knw..
    haha..
    gud lo..
    lucky u gt brain din love stella liao
    GUD JOB!!!!
    support u..
    brother sini.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...
    y no love stella is lucky de meh???
    brother pun di sini

    ReplyDelete