XiiaoKaZai

XiiaoKaZai

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

be song!!!


it's XiiaoKaZai bitches!!!
Haiz...
more 2 week ned go back skull jo la...
y time is during so fas leh????
me feel tis year de holiday so fas end...
time of happy during so fas...
next year 1 PMR jo a!!!
kan ni nie!!!me next year 3k..
who is 3k whn finish saw my blog plss tell me
me ned 2 noe next years gt who 3k...
tp...;]
haiz...
next year we lost many brother
many brother nt buang thn chg skull...;[
tis 2 week me ned gud gud 2 use my time..
dt wasate my time...
yeah!!
christmas is cuming..
tat day i think i gt will brother go S.W
we will go S.W 2 count down chrismas..
i hope she also gt go..;]
er...
2day all my bao bei at genting cum down..
thr call me go wit thr all.
bt me no go..
soli all my bao bei...
next time me belan ja u all yam cha..;]
mwakssss...;D
next year me study at 3k...
very be song!!!!!
3k also gud de..
my brother n bao bei also gt at tat class..
wont boring...;p

meii a meii...
next year gambateh!!!
gor will support u de..
study hard n go back 3a..k

No comments:

Post a Comment