XiiaoKaZai

XiiaoKaZai

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Xiao Kes!!!!so sad...;[

VCb a!!!
2day 1 time take 2 surat....
Faker!!!!
second surat gt 15 time ponteng class...
Omgg!!!!!
walao..
me n my father waiting pn.heng cum..
suddenly John toh cum oo..
Fake!!!!
thn tat john toh say many thing wit my father lo...
bt my father nt listen de...
haha..XD
tat pn.heng also many thing de...
take surat onli ma...
wanna read many thing...
read"kalao saya gangu peraturan sekolah saya akan rotan 3 kali a"
many ye shou de la...
haiz...me dt noe tis month exam wat???
we form teacher at hospital born baby...
F3 so sien de la...
every month also gt exam de..
so sad!!!
my class also no teacher cum in de...
thn john toh every day cum check lo...
sesi pagi gt many leng lui de leh!!!
bt all bigger thn me...
if thr smaller thn me me also wont kao thr ke..
bcos my heart in side gt Bee onli...
i say i will love bee 4ever de...
bee more leng lui n more Q...
I love like bee type of girl...
I love u 4ever..
Mwarkssssssssssss<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment