XiiaoKaZai

XiiaoKaZai

Monday, 4 January 2010

1st day happen many thing...

2day is skull open de frist day...
so I so happy can at skull c my bao bei n brother jo...
my class is 3k la..
eh!!!many brother also 3k oo...
I think tis year ke 3k must every day giv john toh fit ke la...
walao...frist day go skull the all teacher many thing 2 say..
at thr say"ye shou"...
me listen until wanna slep jo..
so sien n boring de la...
frist day onli many thing happen...
my bao bei wanna fan min wit my bao bei..
y make it like tis..
tat derick dt noe say wat again...
he must"ga yim ga chou"de la...
y wanna fan min leh??
b4 still gud de..
holiday go out thr still call each other bao bei bao bei de..
now leh!!!!haiz...
now say wanna fan min jo...
we also can gt so frenly ke brother...
y cnnt frenly ke ji mui leh...
dt fan min la...
cb a!!!!
2day frist day go skull take surat amaran oo...
fake!!!!!
2molo my father go take tat lapsap surat..
I think tat is surat amaran satu la..
bcos F2 teacher call my father cum sign the surat amaran satu...
2day at class so happy..
I n brother say many thing of funny...
we laugh dou"chou gen"!!!!XD

Bee
Walao she no go skull oo...
tat skull dt noe wat skull lei ke...
now onli dt accpet she..
thn she no ned study a!!!
noob skull...
thn she 2day go work lo...
me also dt noe wat her job???
bee hope tat skull can accpet u tis celever girl la...
^^..
I love u>>>
Mwarksssssssssss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment